1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.freshcommerce.es website.
The website www.freshcommerce.es provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the entity.
Browsing the www.freshcommerce.es website confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to FRESCOMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. with CIF B76690437, registered in the Mercantile Register of S/C de Tenerife, in volume 3415, Folio 50, page TF-56346, Entry 1.
Address: Calle Álvaro Martín Díaz 5 A, 38320 - La Cuesta (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
Web hosted by: Dinahosting
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is subject to the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over the age of 18 may provide data through our website, and minors under the age of 14 may not provide data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.freshcommerce.es has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. requests includes the name and email address and those provided by the
- user himself/herself when filling in the forms.
- Users who have not contacted FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. but whose data is collected: Data provided by cookies
- Users who make comments on the blog: These users' e-mail address, name and surname or Nickname, comment made, date of the comment are collected.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered and not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third party information.
- Impersonating the identity of another User, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under their responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. installs cookies on the user's computer. To find out more about the cookies on our website, go to the following link: "cookies policy".
All notifications and communications between users and FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or e-mail or telephone communication. Users should contact FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. by:
Sending by post to the following address: FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. - Calle Álvaro Martín Díaz 5 A, 38320 - La Cuesta (Santa Cruz de Tenerife).
Sending by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes the User any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. are prohibited. In the event of non-compliance FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will proceed to take the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and amendment of this legal notice
The website www.freshcommerce.es uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality.
The information disseminated on this website is solely and exclusively for information purposes, and FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to said information. FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors, but FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor for inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection; nor for any damages and/or losses to the user's software or hardware arising from access to this website.
Users expressly agree that FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. shall not be liable for unauthorised access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transactions made through its website.
FRESH COMMERCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.freshcommerce.es .
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force and shall not be affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the use of the website or these products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to assert your interests.