We develop web projects in Prestashop with total adaptation to the needs of our clients, thanks to the integration of modules with specific functions.
We know very well the CMS platform.
that best suits your business: Prestashop.
During our +10 years of experience we have created b2b and b2c eCommerce projects in Prestashop and some of the most ambitious marketplaces in the Canary Islands, Spain and Europe. We have a wide range of Prestashop modules developed to measure.
Specialists in Prestashop .
- We have +50 custom developed modules and +100 purchased and readapted to the specificities of each project. You will get the functionality you need for your eCommerce project in Prestashop.
- We integrate different ERPs such as SAP, ORACLE, SAGE, Navision and other ERPs from Microsoft Dynamics, ODOO or A3ERP among many others. We advise and implement custom connectors that will feed your eCommerce with all the data from your ERP. This way you will have your prices, stock, orders and customers synchronised and updated.
- We migrate online shops to Prestashop from other technologies such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, CS CART, Cube Cart, Drupal Commerce or OpenCar. If you want to see the feasibility of your migration project and the advantages that Prestashop CMS offers you over your current CMS, do not hesitate to contact FrehsCommerce!
- We design and develop eCommerce or marketplaces prepared to host thousands of references of different types.
- Security, usability and speed in payment processes. We connect online shops with the main payment gateways, such as VISA, Paypal, bank transfer, Sage Pay. Among others.
- Troubleshooting and security updates on Prestashop eCommerce Platform, automatic backups and server security patches.
Your eCommerce or marketplace, with customised features.
All the projects we develop are characterised by being perfectly adapted to the requirements of our clients and by having a complete customisation of the portal's functionalities. The technology we use is modular, which allows us to adapt very efficiently to the new needs that arise as the eCommerce grows.
A practical example
I would like to buy personalised glasses with my prescription and I want to be able to do it directly in the eCommerce.
I want to build customer loyalty with a points programme that allows users to receive special benefits on future purchases.
I want to set up an online chat, but only on weekdays and it will disappear on weekends because there is no one in the shop.