We developed large-scale international eCommerce or marketplace projects on Shopify.
Bring your eCommerce to the next level on Shopify,
with an expert partner
We are partners and experts in the development and management of the eCommerce SaaS solution with the highest performance and growth at an international level. Over the years, we have helped to grow and internationalise projects.
- We migrate your Woocommerce, Wix, Prestashop or custom development to Shopify, adapting and improving it with the best usability and performance techniques.
- Graphic identity and design are key elements to develop and grow an eCommerce, that's why we have a professional design team that will be in charge of bringing your web on Shopify to life.
- We bring your eCommerce to any part of the world, thanks to multi-language and geo-positioning functions through apps.
- We integrate and connect your Shopify shop with CRM, ERP and shipping logistics systems.
- We developed an eCommerce marketing strategy taking into account all Shopify features and functionalities.
- Intuitive management of hundreds of products and order synchronisation
Looking to internationalise your eCommerce or Marketplace? We know what you need!
Focusing an eCommerce project on the international market should not be a negotiable option. Adapting the platform at a basic level for international sales means increasing the cost of project development by 10%-20%, on the other hand, we can increase visits by 1,500% if we focus on Europe and 14,800% worldwide.
A practical example
The platform takes a long time to load because it uses too many unnecessary actions in programming that should be eliminated to optimise performance.
I would like to make the purchasing process easier for my customers by providing them with secure payment methods with various options, from traditional credit and debit cards, as well as virtual wallets: GooglePay, ApplePay, Paypal and ShopPay.
I would like to be able to integrate verified customer reviews into the portal in order to increase conversions.